The task of requirements engineering is to “produce” requirements for product development that can be realized within a few man-days and thus be used by development teams for sprint planning. In order to obtain realizable requirements, you’ll need to:
- understand stakeholder goals,
- clearly define the context of the new system or product,
- develop an architectural understanding of the new solution.
It’s crucial that the path from goal to solution remain transparent and comprehensible for all parties involved.
objectiF RPM is based on the standards of the International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB) and therefore supports you with:
- requirements engineering models according to UML/SysML for communication,
- integrated version and configuration management for traceability of your results,
- generation of current project results in documents,
- interfaces for the exchange of requirements.