Create new state machine
So far, you have created a new artifact type with the required properties. You can create relationships to other elements and create and edit artifacts using the form. However, the artifacts of the new type do not yet have stateful behavior.
Create state machine
- Open the Settings window via the eye and go to the State machines package.
- Select the Create diagram/ State machine command from the context menu.
- Name the state machine after the artifact.
- Switch to the Stereotypes tab, and select the stereotype to which the machine should apply.
- Click OK.
- In the next step, create state transitions and define conditions and actions.
Open state machine
Double-click a created state machine to open it.