Prerequisites for extension functions
Activate extension function
- Open the Service Manager via the Windows Start button.
- If necessary, stop the service and then click on the pen.
- Switch to the Extension Functions tab and select the Extension server (Node.js) option.
- Enter the server address and the port on which Node.js is located.
- Then click the Initialize Node.js button and save.
To edit the extension scripts, you need a suitable application. We recommend that you install Visual Studio Code on the computer where objectiF RPM is running.