Generate glossary in a document
You can generate the glossary in a document.
- Create a document template via the context menu of a package with Create other/ Document Template.
- Name the template and select Glossary as the stereotype.
- Save the template with OK and open it with Edit.
- In MS Word, under Document Actions, switch to the Glossary tab and click Insert.
The Glossary bookmark is created where the cursor is located.
- Save the document template. During generation, all entries, including images, are written to the document.