Create new project plan
A gantt chart of the Project Plan type always displays the top activity including all child activities.
- In the Products window, choose Create other/ View from the context menu of a package.
- In the subsequent dialog, choose the type Project Plan.
- Under Name, you can give the view a name.
- Using the dropdown menus Effort Unit and Time Unit, you define the display for the columns in which the entered effort and the duration of the activity are displayed and, if necessary, converted.
- On the Properties tab, you can use the plus button to add further columns.
- On the Filter tab, you can define filters in which you restrict the display of activities.
- On the Project Plan tab, you define a color for the various activity types.
- Then click OK to save the view.
- You can open the view by double-clicking or using the context menu command Open.